The region’s only independent Construction Price Index
MEED Cost Indices is a premium subscription-only construction index that offers the only means of identifying and managing escalation related risk in the construction sector. This valuable risk assessment tool covers the GCC (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE).
In addition to output prices (price paid by the developer), MEED Cost Indices now also provides you the average monthly unit rates for key materials such as aggregates, bitumen, cement, concrete, rebar; skilled and unskilled labour rates; monthly salary for site engineers and project managers; fuel and equipment.
With data that cannot be found elsewhere in this region, MEED Cost Indices will ensure you have access to key escalation information that will help you and your business make better strategic decisions when it comes to assessing the viability of a project or calculating cost fluctuation of materials and will also provide you with an independent benchmark that accurately represents current construction conditions.
A premium online service with exclusive subscriber privileges
- A unique index that allows you to track historical construction costs
- A platform for benchmarking construction costs against the industry
- A valuable tool for forecasting escalation for planning and due diligence
- An independent index that tracks major materials subject to price volatility
- An independent supplier of average unit costs for materials, labour, fuel & equipment
- Average global spot rates for key construction metals directly from the LME
- A reference that can be used in contract claims to solve pricing disputes
In addition to historical pricing information subscribers have access to the forecast output construction price index – MEED Cost Indices will provide your business with a key input into risk management on your projects.
MEED Cost Indices is the ultimate cost analysis resource and can help you support your estimating process and ensure the continued viability of your project.
Register to find out how MEED Cost Indices can help you mitigate your project risk today.